When you shave, you run the risk of irritating your skin. That’s because pulling at hairs, whether they’re on your face (men) or your legs (women), can cause ingrown hairs, bumps and inflammation. Inflammation leads to a feeling that your skin is burned. It’s uncomfortable. Soothe it with a touch of wellness.
Save your skin when you shave
When you use a wellness approach to treat skin, you can soothe skin inflamed by shaving while also helping to fight free radicals from sun, wind and pollution, thus helping to reduce inflammation. It starts with an antibacterial zinc serum powered by 12% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in its most potent form.
- Protect skin with a fresh-activation delivery system of the purest and most potent, pharmaceutical level vitamin C
- Defend against oxidative damage caused by environmental aggressors that lead to skin inflammation
- Limit and control the production of skin oils
- Promote collagen synthesis for healthy skin cell renewal
- Soothe and help calm inflammatory conditions
- Normalize the natural exfoliation rate of skin
Shave your way to clear, sexy skin
If you shave, you need a wellness approach to keep your skin smooth, soft and fabulous. You need Malibu C!
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.
Step 1: Perfection C Sérum
Step 2: Sensitiv Vital Crème
We also recommend
B5 Face & Body Moisture Mist